Large range of UHF connectors and adaptors:
• UHF coaxial connectors are general purpose units developed for use in low-frequency systems from 0.6 – 300 MHz.
• Invented for use in the radio industry, UHF is an acronym for Ultra High Frequency because at the time 300 MHz was considered high.
• UHF connectors feature a threaded coupling.
• Because these connectors are low-cost, the impedance is variable.
• Specify on what cable the connectors will be terminated onto.
• Crimping tools and heat shrink are available at LinkWorld.