LWC-600 Super Low Loss Coaxial Cable – Injected Foam Polyethene – 50 Ohm.
• LWC-600 is a black UV Resistant Polyethene jacketed cable designed for in/outdoor use.
• The bending and handling characteristics are significantly better than corrugated hard-line cables.
• LCW-600 is a super low loss flexible cable and comparable to semirigid hard-line.
• The RF Shielding is better than typical single shielded coax.
• The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is conservatively rated at > 90 dB (i.e. >180dB between two adjacent cables).
• All relevant connectors, adaptors and crimping tools are available at LinkWorld.
Typically used in the installation of Cell Signal Boosters.