In/Outdoor antenna 698-2700 MHz 65° directional MIMO L/PIM used in the installation of Cell Signal Boosters
MIMO (multiple inputs, multiple outputs) is an antenna technology for wireless communications in which multiple antennas are used at both the source (transmitter) and the destination (receiver). The antennas at each end of the communications circuit are combined to minimise errors and optimise data speed.
• Frequency: 806-960 MHz 1710-2500 MHz.
• Gain: 9dBi.
• VSWR: = 1.4.
• Horizontal Beamwidth: 65°.
• Vertical Beamwidth: 55°.
• Max Power: 100W.
• Impedance: 50.
• Polarisation: Vertical.
• Lightning Protection: DC Grounded.
• Weight: 0.7kg.
• Dimension: 315 x 197 x 70mm.
• Termination: 2 x N-Type Female.
• Radiating Element: Aluminum Alloy.
• Radome: ABS UV Resistant. Brass and PCB.
• Pole or Wall mountable.
All necessary clamps are included.
Feeder, splitters and jumper cables are available.