In/Outdoor antenna 698-2700 MHz 65° directional used in the installation of Cell Signal Boosters.
MIMO (multiple inputs, multiple outputs) is an antenna technology for wireless communications in which multiple antennas are used at both the source (transmitter) and the destination (receiver). The antennas at each end of the communications circuit are combined to minimise errors and optimise data speed.
• Frequency: 806-960 MHz 1710-2500 MHz.
• Gain: 8dBi.
• VSWR: = 2.
• Horizontal Beamwidth: 65°.
• Vertical Beamwidth: 55°.
• Max Power: 50W.
• Impedance: 50.
• Polarisation: Vertical.
• FRONT TO Back to Front Ratio: =26Db
• Lightning Protection: DC Grounded.
• Weight: 0.75kg.
• Dimension: 260 x 170 x 60mm.
• Termination: 2 x N-Type Female.
• Radiating Element: Aluminum Alloy.
• Radome: ABS UV Resistant. Aluminium.
• Pole or Wall mountable.
All necessary clamps are included.
Feeder, splitters and jumper cables are available.