Please note: This item is not in stock. Status will be updated as and when.
• This is an extremely extensive GSM/DSC/WCDMA Signal Strength tester enabling the user to identify, locate and interrogate vital information from all BTS sites in the test vicinity. Popular as a test tool for engineers and installers looking to get the optimum site for their cellular antennas. It is ideal for surveying a proposed site for a suitable radio signal, with or without a SIM card fitted via its integrated display.
• Quad Band – Detects all worldwide GSM/DSC/UMTS operating frequencies (850, 900, 1800, 1900, 2100 MHz).
• Allows detailed interrogation of cell sites detected i.e frequency, operator, cell ID.
• Ready to use out of the box – no additional programming required.
• 1.75inch display for easy viewing of menus and site survey results.
• Works with or without SIM card – with a SIM card it will pick up that network only (band selective), without a SIM card it will pick up all networks (Wide Band) in the test vicinity.
• Up to 12 hours between charges and auto shut off feature. A real field tool.
• Version 2.6 firmware to allow additional GPRS network connectivity test.
• Meets CE0168 European Radio Communication standards.
• Designed and Manufactured in the U.K.
• The signal strength tester omni antenna is removable from its SMA bulkhead base. This allows the meter to be used to determine BTS direction, ID, RSSI and signal quality from the installation donor antenna. After the installation, the omni antenna can be placed back onto the meter to access the site coverage, signal strength and signal quality of the coverage site.
The meter is supplied with a built-in battery allowing remote operation for up to 12 hours. It comes with a ruggedized outer case and is supplied complete with direct mounted quad band antenna, UK mains charger and full documentation.
A must for all cell extender installers.